Mock Mayor elections are taking place on Saturday 30 September in the Temperance Hall, come along at 6pm to register for election, get your speech ready for the elections to commence at 6:30pm https://www.penryn-tc.gov.uk/council_events/penryn-mock-mayor-2023/
When and where
- Date: 20 June 2022
- Time: 7:00 pm
- Location: The Council Chamber, Higher Market Street, Penryn, TR10 8LT
- Meeting agenda pack (PDF)
- Meeting minutes (PDF) – Please note: minutes remain as a draft until approved at the next Planning Committee meeting.
Members of the public wishing to speak regarding items on the agenda will need to make a request to the Town Clerk before noon (12:00 pm) on the day of the meeting. Please also make sure you have read the Protocol for Public Speaking at Council Meetings.
This is a public meeting. It could be filmed or recorded by broadcasters, the media, or members of the public. We aim to ensure that members of the public are not filmed without consent but cannot guarantee it. Especially if you are speaking or taking an active role. If you are speaking during a virtual meeting with your camera switched on, it will be broadcast and recorded as part of our live stream.
Planning applications that will be discussed at this meeting are as follows:
- Address: 80 Bohelland Road, Penryn
- Description of work: Double Storey extension to the side of the house
- Applicant: Miss Benfield
- Response deadline: 16 June 2022
- Address: 1 Bohelland Way, Penryn
- Description of work: Proposed rear extension, new front porch and garden room
- Applicant: Mr and Mrs Dunne
- Response deadline: 21 June 2022
- Address: Glen View House, Saracen Crescent, Penryn
- Description of work: Proposed annexe, single storey sun lounge extension, replace single storey utility with two storey extension and balcony, replace outbuildings with studio / workshop and roof terrace and new window to dining room
- Applicant: Mr and Mrs Jackson
- Response deadline: 1 July 2022
- Address: Trelawney, Truro Hill, Penryn
- Description of work: Works to trees subject to a Tree Preservation Order (TPO), works include – Proposed felling and replanting of T3, T4, T7 and T8
- Applicant: Mr and Mrs Weikens
- Response Deadline: 1 July 2022
- Address: 4 Woodland Avenue, Penryn
- Description of work: Conversion of garage to form a self-contained unit and construction of new garage
- Applicant: Mr and Mrs Kruse
- Response Deadline: 4 July 2022
- Address: 18 Truro Lane, Penryn
- Description of Work: Listged Building Consent for single storey side extension
- Applicant: Mrs A Hanks
- Response Deadline: 5 July 2022
To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest and dispensations
To receive declarations of interest in respect of any items on the agenda and to consider requests from members for dispensations.
3. Public participation
An opportunity for members of the public to address the Town Council concerning matters on the agenda. Find out more about public participation at meetings and make a request to speak.
To approve, as a correct record, minutes 108 to 116 of the meeting of the Planning Committee held on 19 April 2022. Details on pages 3 to 7 of the agenda pack.
To receive items of correspondence relevant to the committee.
6. Updates on Planning Applications from the Cornwall Council Member(s) (Information Only)
To receive any updates on planning applications from the Cornwall Council members – for information only
7. Planning applications
To consider the planning applications submitted for observation. Details on page 8 of the agenda pack.
8. Decisions notices
To note the planning decision notices from Cornwall Council. Details on page 9 of the agenda pack.
9. Falmouth & Penryn Conservation Areas Advisory Committee (F&PCAAC)
To note the minutes of the F&PCAAC meetings held on 16 May 2022. Details on pages 10 to 12 of the agenda pack.
Not yet available