The next meeting of Full Council will take place on Monday 3 October at 7pm. The Planning Committee meeting scheduled for Monday 19 September has been postponed and will now take place on Monday 26 September at 7pm.
Made up of Councillors and members of the public, this committee is responsible for organising events in Penryn throughout the year. This includes Fair Day, Penryn Week, and the Christmas Lights Switch On event.
- When: Typically once a month on the first Tuesday at 10:00 am
- Usual location: Council Chamber, Town Hall, Higher Market Street, Penryn, TR10 8LT
- Public participation: Yes – you can make a request to speak at this meeting
Please note minutes of the meetings remain a ‘draft’ until approved at the next meeting of the committee.
2022 - 2023
2021 - 2022
Tuesday 10 March 2020
- Penryn Week Agenda Pack for 10.03.20 (PDF)
- Penryn Week Minutes for 10.03.20 (PDF)
- Fair Day Agenda Pack for 10.03.20 (PDF)
- Fair Day Minutes for 10.03.20 (PDF)
Tuesday 18 February 2020
- Penryn Week Agenda Pack for 18.02.20 (PDF)
- Penryn Week Minutes for 18.02.20 (PDF)
- Fair Day Agenda Pack for 00.00.00 (PDF)
- Fair Day Minutes for 18.02.20 (PDF)