Made up of Councillors and members of the public, this committee is responsible for organising events in Penryn throughout the year. This includes Fair Day, Penryn Week, and the Christmas Lights Switch On event.
- When: Typically once a month on the first Tuesday at 10:00 am
- Usual location: Council Chamber, Town Hall, Higher Market Street, Penryn, TR10 8LT
- Public participation: Yes – you can make a request to speak at this meeting
Please note minutes of the meetings remain a ‘draft’ until approved at the next meeting of the committee.
We’re working on making our published documents more accessible. You may also request a published document in an alternative format.
2023 - 2024
2022 - 2023
2021 - 2022
Tuesday 10 March 2020
- Penryn Week Agenda Pack for 10.03.20 (PDF)
- Penryn Week Minutes for 10.03.20 (PDF)
- Fair Day Agenda Pack for 10.03.20 (PDF)
- Fair Day Minutes for 10.03.20 (PDF)
Tuesday 18 February 2020
- Penryn Week Agenda Pack for 18.02.20 (PDF)
- Penryn Week Minutes for 18.02.20 (PDF)
- Fair Day Agenda Pack for 00.00.00 (PDF)
- Fair Day Minutes for 18.02.20 (PDF)