1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023
Local Councils in England with an annual turnover of £6.5m or less must complete an annual return summarising their activities at the end of each financial year. It is made up of four sections:
- Sections 1 and 2 are completed by the person nominated by the local council
- Section 3 is completed by our external auditor
- Section 4 is completed by the local council’s internal audit provider
The following documents will be available to download once audits are complete.
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2022 to 2023 (PDF)
- Annual Returns for Year Ending 31 March 2023 (PDF)
If you are looking for monthly accounts, they can be viewed in council meeting agendas.