Now retired, my whole career was in Adult Social Care as a Case Co-ordinator, supporting and caring for the people in our community. A role that I thoroughly enjoyed. I founded the Penryn Community Bingo Group 12 years ago and it is still going strong. As the main organiser, I arrange donations to many residents and good causes of our town from the monies raised.
It has been an honour to have been the town’s Deputy Mayor for the past two years and I look forward to being a town councillor again for the next four years.
- Represents: Penryn Ward
- Party: Independent
- Served since: May 2017
- Phone: 01326 374 870
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 139 Saracen Way, Penryn, TR10 8PW
- Planning Committee
- Staffing Committee
- Events Committee
- Friends of Falmouth Hospital
- Penryn and District Twinning Association
- Penryn Town Local Trust
- Stuart Stephen Memorial Hall Trust